- Home Business Facts
The Straight Scoop ... From GroceryNet
- Home businesses succeed at a much higher rate than outside the home businesses. Some sources peg the home business success rate as high as 95% after one year in business. According to the same sources, 70% of home businesses are still in operation after 3 years, compared to 29% of outside the home small businesses.
- Entrepreneur magazine estimates that in North America, home-based business generates $427 BILLION in annual revenues ... more than the combines revenue of the pharmaceutical and consumer goods industries.
- The SBA reports that sole proprietors working from home generate over $102 BILLION in annual revenues and are much more profitable than outside the home businesses.
- Money magazine, in a 1996 survey, found that 20 percent of home-based businesses had a yearly gross income of $100,000 to $500,000.
- A November 2000 report from the SBA's Office of Advocacy indicates that nearly 20,000 entrepreneurs grossed more than $1 million operating from home in the year 2000.
- According to the Small Business Administration, today more than half (53%) of the small businesses in the U.S. are home-based, representing more than 10% of our economy. .
Tuesday, August 27, 2013
Click Here For More Info: http://www.wealthonauto.com/members/itsyourbiz/
- ► 2014 (135)
- ▼ 2013 (22)
- ► 2011 (15)
- ► 2010 (23)